Monday, July 9, 2012

So I got 73 points. That is including my bonus points!  Not good!!  I am very disappointed with myself.  My biggest problem last week was the fruits and veggies.  There was only 1 day that I actually got all 5.  It was a very emotional week for the Steidleys.  Brian's grandma passed away on Tues.  They knew she wasn't going to make it through the day so Brian left work early and we spent the afternoon in Rockland.  Then Friday his dad had a heart attack and was life flighted to Poky.  So we spent that afternoon at the hospital.  Very scary.  He is doing fine now.  He got to go home yesterday and the funeral was this morning.  It was a very nice funeral.  It puts things in perspective.  She was 98 years old and just to imagine all the things she experienced in this life are nothing compared to eternity!!  So grateful for the knowledge we have of eternal life.   Since I had other things on my mind and I would go a couple days without marking my points I had to think hard about what I had eaten, etc.  Crazy. Good  thing I love drinking water since that was my bonus.  Plus with it being so hot I was downing the water!!  I am so looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment