Monday, July 2, 2012

Sliding down hill, but having a blast!

52 points for me this week.  I had a lot of fun family things this week that made it impossible to resist eating treats, not exercising, and sleeping....but no regrets, I still did my best, and had such a fun time with my sisters and mom.  We headed to Richfield, where Hannah lives and stayed in a 100 year old house that my grandma's grandfather lived in.  Her cousin lives there now and was born in the house.  It was so fun.  We ate, laughed, cried, and left all children, husbands, and worries at home!!!!!  It is something I would love to do with the wardle side....soooooo much fun and worth all the work.  I stayed up late every day last week, and made 7 aprons for my sisters and sister in laws.  It was so fun and I am a pro apron maker now, but I still have two more to do, so I am not out of the woods.  We are working hard this week on getting back on track, no more swimming lessons and jake is in town...so we are happy.  I got up at 5:30 this morning and went to the gym, so I am pretty proud of myself.  One thing Iam working on this week is a scripture study schedule, I planned out what I am going to read each day and when I will do it.  I hope this helps me feel more spiritual, since I am in nursery I need a little boost.  Let me know what you do for study time and what works.  I always seem to need to work on this one in my life. 

Thanks for all the encouragment you give me!  I love you guys!

Jake is pretty much not doing this for real nay more, but he is still eating good with me and exercising, his work has been way intesnse. 

I am going to make some monkey bread for you at wardle olympics...that is my new idea....it is covered in bad stuff...so it is not healthy, but a really fun treat......and by then we will be having our break!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Amy!! I am looking forward to the monkey bread! Excited to have everyone here for Wardle Olympics and I am looking forward to being free to eat anything that week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of getting away with the girls and having fun. Let's try to work something out while Cami is still here close!

    ReplyDelete